The Elderly Pet Organization recycles gently used and new clothing, shoes, handbags and home decor items and we sell those items to provide information and education about the care and treatment of elderly pets. If you are looking for a great cause that can truly benefit from your unwanted items or decluttering of your home, donate for a cause by sending your items to us.
We truly appreciate your donation of clean, laundered, gently used and new name brand clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, home decor items, electronics and vintage or collectible items.
Some of the items we accept for donation:
- Gently used and new designer clothing, shoes and handbags
- Gently used and new fine, fashion and costume jewelry
- Gently used and new watches
- Anything Disney
- Vintage clothing and other vintage items
- Rare or hard to find collectibles
- Home decor items with no damage or visible wear
- Electronics that are in working order
- Pet supplies
- Comics (1980’s or earlier)
- Video games and game consoles
Please don’t send anything too large, heavy or awkward. Individual items should be small enough to fit in a 12″ x 12″ x 12″ box.
Items we cannot accept include:
- Furniture, including outdoor furniture or play equipment
- Riding toys or bicycles
- Large artwork or pictures, or picture frames
- Used drink containers or anything with a straw
- Baby clothes, baby items or gear like strollers, car seats or high chairs
- Used toys and used stuffed animals
- Weapons & explosives
- Hazardous waste
- Construction material
- Flammable products
- Automobile parts
- Mattresses or box springs
Learn more about how to help elderly pets.
With your help, we can keep senior pets out of shelters and place them in loving, caring homes. Your gift can help save senior pets from an uncertain future.