Donating to a charitable organization like the Elderly Pet Organization is a great way to feel wonderful that you aren’t just throwing away your unwanted items; rather, you are sending them off to an organization that can reuse them for good!
We’re often asked what items are best to donate. We’ve compiled a list of the top ten items to donate to charity.
- Name brand designer clothing & shoes – especially if it is still in style
- Name brand designer handbags – who doesn’t love a new purse
- Fine, fashion or costume jewelry – great accessories go a long way
- Wrist watches – telling time is never out of fashion
- Anything Disney – it’s every kids (and grownups) favorite place on the planet
- Home decor items – changing your colors? Spruce up someone else’s space
- Collectibles – from comics to dolls, the rarer the better
- Electronics – in good working order & if it still can be used
- Vintage items – what’s old is new again
- Antiques – the older the better
Whatever items you choose to donate, be sure they are freshly laundered, clean, free of rips, tears, holes and stains and gently used. For more information about how to support the Elderly Pet Organization and donate unwanted items, click here.
With your help, we can keep senior pets out of shelters and place them in loving, caring homes. Your gift can help save senior pets from an uncertain future.